FaceBook  Twitter

On the morning of November 11, the fire alarm was accidentally activated at the Chapter House.   University police arrived, and they were amazed how quickly and responsibly the brothers responded to the incident.  Quoting an officer, “I was astounded as to how quickly they exited the house and made sure that everyone was safely out of there.

Although it was rather cold and most were in their bed clothes they all staged together awaiting the all clear from the responding fire fighters from PFD. It is comforting to know that all of our collective efforts to keep our students safe are paying dividends.”

Great job, brothers!  Life safety is very important, and Sigma Nu set a great example that day.